Oswego Classroom Teachers' Association
Educating Everyone Takes Everyone
The OCTA Advocate is a monthly newsletter available to all OCTA members and contains updates and information relavant and pertinent to the union side of public education. Click on the boxed image to view a recent issue of The Advocate.
Want to get published? Have something to say about teaching, unions or the current state of education? Tired of hearing the same old complaints? Write to us and you might find your article in the next OCTA Advocate! 500 word maximum please. Send all articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the Contact button below to submit.
"The OCTA Advocate is full of all kinds of useful information related to the teaching profession. I can also link to the OCTA website for fast, accurate information about my local union."
Current and archived issues of The Advocate
In this edition of THE January 2018 ADVOCATE:
1. 1. NYSUT Women On The March!!!! (Cover)
2. TAKE ACTION @ the NYSUT Member Action Center
3. Who is Janus? And why you should care?
4. OCTA Dental Plan Dependent Child Information
5. How well do you know your PAYCHECK?
6. Sign up for March NYSTRS Retirement Seminar!!!
7. OCTA Gives back to our community!
8. Important 2018 tax info!
9. Benefit Appeal Instructions
10. Quick Links to helpful websites
In this edition of THE February 2018 ADVOCATE: