Oswego Classroom Teachers' Association
Educating Everyone Takes Everyone
The OCTA Advocate is a monthly newsletter available to all OCTA members and contains updates and information relavant and pertinent to the union side of public education. Click on the boxed image to view a recent issue of The Advocate.
Want to get published? Have something to say about teaching, unions or the current state of education? Tired of hearing the same old complaints? Write to us and you might find your article in the next OCTA Advocate! 500 word maximum please. Send all articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the Contact button below to submit.
"The OCTA Advocate is full of all kinds of useful information related to the teaching profession. I can also link to the OCTA website for fast, accurate information about my local union."
Current and archived issues of The Advocate
1. Teacher Shortage?!? 2. OCTA Scholarship Winners 2017
3. Say "No!" to Constitutional Convention 4. OCTA Dental Open Enrollment Happening NOW!! 5. OCTA Dental Changes Explained 6. Thank You HOC (Health Oversight Committee)
7. Thank You OCTA for Help with Budget Pass! 8. Link to Updated OCTA Website
1. Constitutional Convention (Say ‘NO!’) 2. OCTA Offers Dental Benefits in Retirement
3. Be an OCTA volunteer at this year’s Harborfest! 4. OCTA Scholarship Winners Announced!
5. NYSTRS is here for you all summer 6. Highway Clean Up THANK YOU!!